UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Vampiest Polish Shades Found at Forever 21

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Vampiest Polish Shades Found at Forever 21

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 9/20/2011 06:47:00 PM
Just a short little haul today.

I stopped by Forever 21 at the mall I did some work at just today. I wasn't going to stop in, but I'm obsessed I'll miss something new.

What I found wasn't so much as new as it was just new to me. Also, I needed a gift.

Take a look at the goods...

Named 'Midnight', this Forever 21, love & beauty polish looks just like a starry sky. It reminds me of the Hubble space photos of far universes.

The base is a blackened blue, and then it is chalk-full of micro glitter that seems mostly silver. However, and I can't tell for sure, there are either different colored micro glitters in there, or that silver is refracting a rainbow of shades. Even swatched on a white sheet of paper I'm not quite sure.


This one is new to me. I don't think I've seen it before. This is called 'Black.' But, what we have here is black glitter. The base is clear but it is loaded with a lot of black glitter and micro-glitter. I got this to tide me over til I get Wet 'n Wild's 'Tangled in My Web', which you can look at here and see Vampy Varnish's swatch of it.  It seems that 'Black' is more densely packed with glitter though. I'll do a comparison or, just a swatch of 'Black' if I can't find 'Tangled...' soon enough.

This is another one that seems just right for the Halloween season...



You're checking out 'Burgundy.' But, as you scan through these photos, it's not always 'Burgundy,' now is it? Duochrome, Honey Child!


Oh. You noticed there were two 'Burgundy' bottles? Shhh....one is a gift for someone very special.

Is there one you like better than the other? I'm truly interested...are my hauls and swatches of Forever 21's love & beauty polishes of interest to you? Does it create lemmings?

9 comments:

Mimi (MakeupWithdrawal) on September 20, 2011 at 7:41 PM said...

Burgundy reminds me of Sally Hansen Endless Night! I'm lovin' how it looks in the bottle, really hope it turns out beautiful on your nails.
Arggh, I can't find On The Prowl ANYWHERE. It drives me bonkers!

Shally on September 20, 2011 at 7:43 PM said...

I want Burgundy! I don't even know if there is a Forever 21 around here.

EVERYTHINGSDIAMOND on September 20, 2011 at 8:04 PM said...

Lemmings yes, now go back to forever 21 and get me 3burgundy's * heads to paypal

Sarah Vaughn on September 20, 2011 at 9:06 PM said...

The "black" is just like LA Girl Glitter Addict in Uninhibited. I was soooooooooo excited when I got it. I have both it and the Wet n Wild one and I like the Forever 21 much better.

And I think that midnight one is the same one I have, and it has holo glitter in it. Super pretty, but I found it to be incredibly sheer. :( I need to get that burgundy!

Swatches, please! It's hard to find swatches of Love & Beauty polishes.

Megan Harmeyer on September 20, 2011 at 9:12 PM said...

I saw "Midnight" the last time I was there but it didn't interest me enough to actually buy it (maybe if I had more money, maybe?). That "Burgundy" reminds me of another polish but I can't remember which one. Either way, it's gorgeous!

Libby's Pink Vanity on September 21, 2011 at 9:12 AM said...

@Mimi That On The Prowl is soooo elusive! I think this shade also reminds me of Orly's Space Cadet.

@Shally Forever 21 stores are in malls, at least here in Orlando. There are 3 here in this town. That is both a blessing and a place I spend way too much money at. Check online to see if there is a store close to you.

@EverythingsDiamond I know they have an online website. Maybe these are there?

@Hana Since love & beauty are affordable, I love to check them out. And some can turn out to be wowzers. Did you know that LA Girl is the same as love & beauty? Since I haven't been able to find LA Girl around here, Forever 21 is my place. :) Thanks for the heads up on the Midnight, I might look for a base color for it.

@Megan I'll swatch out the Midnight for you. You can live vicariously through the post. :) I certainly do that with tons of swatches and more expensive items on blogs. The Burgundy reminds me of Space Cadet but like a weaker version of it. I'll have to pull it out and compare them. If you remember which color you were thinking of, let me know and if I have it, I'll do a comparison of that as well. :)

Anonymous said...

I wish there was a Forever 21 here!

Libby's Pink Vanity on September 21, 2011 at 10:00 PM said...

@imfeelingnail-venturous That's a crying shame!! I do know you can order online though. :)

Madeline on September 21, 2011 at 10:39 PM said...

Midnight looks freakin' amazing.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates