UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: A to Z of Me; Imperfectly Painted

Sunday, September 11, 2011

A to Z of Me; Imperfectly Painted

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 9/11/2011 09:17:00 AM

This Sunday's installment is with Stephanie, owner of Imperfectly Painted. This young lady is as sweet as the come. I followed her blog when I first started reading them, not even knowing Steph was living in the same city as me. We now get together ever so often for lunch, which always follows with some shopping...my kind of friend!!

Check out her blog because her swatches and reviews wonderfully. Steph is a blogger you can count on to give her honest opinions. And with that, here is her A to Z of Me.

A to Z of Me


A. Age:
25

B. Bed size:

Full
C. Chore you hate:

Folding laundry

D. Day:

Tuesday

E. Essential start to your day:

Cuddles with the kitty!

F. Favorite color: 

Aquamarine

G. Gold or Silver:

Gold

H. Height:

5'1" 1/2

I. Instruments: 

Voice and flute. 

J. Job title:

Student

K. Kids: 

No thanks, unless they meow or bark.

L. Live: 


Orlando, FL

M. Mom’s name:

Stacey

N. Nicknames: 

Steph, my parents call me "Kitten Cat" though....very embarrassing.
O. Overnight hospital stays: 

None that I know of
P. Pet peeve: 

Disingenuous/entitled/ungrateful people and people who don't return their shopping carts to the designated areas. Is it really that hard!?!

Q. Quote from a movie: 

"You're an interesting species. An interesting mix. You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable, is each other." --Contact

R. Right or left handed: 
Left

S. Siblings:

None

T. Time you wake up: 

Depending what is going on between 8-10am.

U. Underwear: 

I'd recommend it.

V. Vegetables you dislike: 
Celery, green pepper, & cauliflower 

W. What makes you run late?
I'm such a stickler for time. I hate being late!

X.  X-Rays you've had: 

Ankle and teeth

Y. Yummy food you make:
BBQ Chicken and stir fry

Z. Zoo:

They're nice to visit, but I prefer aquariums.



Steph blogs often and you will see some of her own weekly installment series.

I enjoy my friendship with Stephanie. She is a delight to be around. Her blog is one of the first I read each day, as it's like doing a quick check-in with a friend.

4 comments:

OnceBitten on September 11, 2011 at 9:23 AM said...

I love this series!

Stephanie Merlin on September 11, 2011 at 10:55 AM said...

Thank you for including me in this series and all of your kind words! :) <3

Erika on September 11, 2011 at 1:21 PM said...

I am enjoying this series so much. It is fun to get to know our fellow bloggers a little better.

I really like Steph, also. Her blog was one of the first I followed. I value her clear photos and honest reviews and get a kick out of her sometimes peppery style. :)

Nicole on September 11, 2011 at 7:08 PM said...

Oh, what a great quote Steph! I knew it right away. I hate folding laundry too - yuck!
Kim, I just love reading these, I know I told you already but it bears repeating!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates