UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: A to Z of Me - Jeweled Tips Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A to Z of Me - Jeweled Tips Blog

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 9/04/2011 04:23:00 PM
 For the past few Sundays, I have been doing a series of A to Z of Me. For me, I am having a ball, snooping learning about the bloggers I follow. 
Today's A to Z of Me is on Jana, owner of Jeweled Tips.  I haven't shared this with Jana, but I am in love with her nails. She had me at comparison posts. This woman can swatch!!!  I don't think you 'should,' I think you HAVE to go check out her blog.
 
 
The A-Z of me.

A. Age:
23

B. Bed size:
Double

C. Chore you hate:
Recycling magazines

D. Day:
Thursday!  I do sports radio shows/podcasts on Tuesday and Wednesday nights so Thursday always feels like I can take a little breather with no shows to prep for.

E. Essential start to your day:
Sportscenter

F. Favorite color: 
Purple (you might have been able to guess that from my blog huh? haha)


G. Gold or Silver:
Silver, I'm generally not a fan of how gold looks on me

H. Height:
5'4

I. Instruments: 
I play a mean Alto Saxophone and a bit of bass guitar

J. Job title:
I have lots :)

K. Kids: 
none

L. Live: 
Jersey...I am not tan nor do I have a poof.  But I have encountered and known a lot of people who are all about the GTL/Jersey Shore style of life haha.

M. Mom’s name:
Kathleen

N. Nicknames: 
JK, Jana Banana, Blondie, Jana Bean

O. Overnight hospital stays: 
more than I'd like, blech

P. Pet peeve: 

I can't stand the sound of silverware scraping on a plate, weird I know.  It also makes me crazy when people forget to use common courtesy.

Q. Quote from a movie: 
"Is that you Baxter?  Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee. Is this Wilt Chamberlin?!" -Anchorman

R. Right or left handed: 
Right handed

S. Siblings: 
A pretty cool brother

T. Time you wake up: 
I don't have a specific time since I work from home

U. Underwear: 
Yes haha

V. Vegetables you dislike: 
I'm allergic to corn and radishes.  I'm not a big fan of brussel sprouts

W. What makes you run late: 
Oh all kinds of things haha.  Generally it's underestimating how long it will take me to move around to get ready since I have a bad back
 
X. X-Rays you've had: 
At this point I'm probably closing in on 50 or so.  I clearly spend too much time in Dr. offices

Y. Yummy food you make: . 
I'm much better at baking than actually cooking haha I have some great cookie recipes passed down from my grandfather that are crazy delicious.

Z. Zoo:I prefer aquariums since I have a really serious love for penguins haha (if you haven't been to the one in Boston it's a must for penguin fans, just throwing that out there :) haha)
 
Is she not cute, or what?  Jana, if you are reading this, get busy! Everyone else, enjoy!

5 comments:

Mimi (MakeupWithdrawal) on September 4, 2011 at 5:34 PM said...

Aww! I <3 Jana and her amazing blog!

Jana on September 4, 2011 at 6:58 PM said...

Aww you're too kind! I am looooving that penguin picture. I smell a new phone wallpaper...? :)

Nicole on September 4, 2011 at 7:14 PM said...

Oooh, so much in common here - I can't *stand* the sound of a fork scraping a plate. It's bizarre, I worked as a waitress so that's a hard pet peeve to have. Also, she's right about the Boston aquarium, it's an awesome place if you love the cute little penguins! Which, I do and Kim your photo got a squee out of me.
Jana, you play the alto sax? *swoon* That's SO awesome!
Kim, I LOVE reading these, I'm glad you decided to do this! :)

Bailey on September 4, 2011 at 9:29 PM said...

Such a neat idea!
I love her answers as well, I totally want to know more :D

dian on September 5, 2011 at 9:22 AM said...

it really good post . i love it

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates