UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sweetified Swoonicated Slobbery Swatching

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sweetified Swoonicated Slobbery Swatching

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/31/2010 03:29:00 PM
It is just not fair.  Nope, not at all.  Photos just cannot capture the scrumpdelishiousness of Orly's Galaxy Girl.

The second one is indoor lighting and you can see some of the blue specklies in this purpleness.


I try to do posts of my manicures in the order I have done them.  I will make exceptions.  This was one that moved right to the head of the pack.  It was just that fabulousy!
Even outside in the sun, it is way WAY prettier in person.  And with Seche Clear and Vite on top, you'd think one could just dive right into a sea of awesomesauce.  Then just wallow in the turquoiseity of the blue speckles.
There is a hint of the blue micro-glitter peeking out in this shot.  So, do you think it's a bad thing to fall in love with your own nails?  I did use my right hand for these photos as my left middle finger is a recovering nub.  And I'm too stubborn to trim the other ones to match.

Just a reminder that I have a giveaway going on til September 4, Saturday.  Hop over to here and enter.  If you do, then you are alacrity in all ways.  (Now that's a REAL word!)



3 comments:

Recalcitrant Nails on August 31, 2010 at 4:23 PM said...

It is an excellent addition to any stash. :)

Megan Harmeyer on August 31, 2010 at 4:39 PM said...

DOOOOOD!!!! I NEED THIS COLOR - HURRY UP SEPTEMBER 1ST!!! *drool*

The Peach on August 31, 2010 at 9:32 PM said...

I love Galaxy Girl! It is so hard to capture all of its goodness in photos!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates