UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Tagged! 4 Things

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tagged! 4 Things

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/14/2010 05:28:00 PM
This is a tag game that I swiped from Kellie at Also Known As... She mentioned she wasn't officially tagged on it but wanted to share.  I'm doing the same thing.  I totally recommend following Kellie's blog.  This girl knows her stuff.  Now I know she's truly smart as well. :)

4 things in my bag/purse
*coupons, mostly for makeup
*Too Faced Girls Dig Pearls lipgloss
*Pink Paisley Embossed Leather Billfold
*Breath Spray

4 things found in my office desk drawer (I office out of my own home)
*checkbook
*wallet-sized wedding photo
*cuticle clippers
*chapstick

4 favorite things in my room (I count my office room as 'my room')
*floor fan
*wood filing cabinet with unused nail polishes sitting on top
*cork pegboard, LARGE!
*dumbbells, from 3# up to 35#

4 things I’ve always wanted to do
*see the Louvre
*do a triathlon
*having a get-together with my long-time besties from online
*play the piano

4 things I’m currently into
*nail and makeup blogging
*home-made cooked meals
*tweeting
*Netflix movies

4 things I bet you didn't know about me (alright, I'm spilling!)
*I don't have any kids
*I was a hypnotherapist for 5 years
*I had 4.5 hours of reconstructive surgery on my face after a near-fatal car accident
*I thought I was a Pisces for 35 years, then found out I'm actually an Aries

4 songs I can't get out of my head
*A song I made up about Michael Jackson
*Jive Talkin' by the BeeJees (heard it this week at the nail salon)
*Candy by One eskimO
*Iron Man by Black Sabbath

Rules:
Once tagged, you must link the person who tagged you, tag 4 others, let the bloggers know they have been tagged, give 4 answers to each question asked.

I tag:
*Candy Coated Tips
*Do Not Refreeze
* Makeup Your Jangsara
*Pink Sith

All blogs that help me stretch my creativity because they are so creative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates