UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Cult Nails: Evil Queen and Happy Ending

Friday, June 8, 2012

Cult Nails: Evil Queen and Happy Ending

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/08/2012 09:52:00 PM
My favorite stories are fairy tales. Ever since I could read, I love reading them over and over.


At the heart of many fairy tales are evil queens and step-mothers. Kind of makes it hard to take on the role of being a step-mother, in my opinion!


However, these is one nail company that is getting a good reputation: Cult Nails. This company's customer service is top-notch. They are a true grass-roots business. And the part that everyone who tries Cult Nails knows-it delivers.


The newest collection is called the Fairy Tale Collection. I reviewed 'Charming' and 'Happy Ending' here. Next up is 'Evil Queen' with her 'Happy Ending'.

First, the 'Evil Queen' stands alone...

This is a very wicked red. It's not a blue-red but not a tomato red. Cult Nails created a red that is right in between. And, that makes this a red that suits practically all skin tones.


Take a look at 'Evil Queen' with my cool undertone skin...
 
This is a drop-dead red. Even on a cloudy photo day, this red was beaming.

Long nails and red polish. That's my kind of all-out look for wearing nail polish. I have applied a top coat of Lumos High Speed Top Coat.

Want to see how I tweaked it up a notch? I gave the 'Evil Queen' a 'Happy Ending'...
 
 
And I do want to add, this is one coat of 'Happy Ending' over two coats of 'Evil Queen'. I didn't have to 'fish' out any of the shards of colorful glitter. Hey, they wanted a Happy Ending!! 
Both 'Evil Queen' and 'Happy Ending' dried super fast. So fast, that I didn't have any time to gouge or nick my nails. Ah, now that's MY Happy Ending!


For more info on the Fairy Tale Collection, click here to get to the Cult Nails website.

The Fairy Tale Collection was provided to me for my honest review. These are my own opinions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates