UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Cult Nails: Nevermore One-Coat Black Creme Polish

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cult Nails: Nevermore One-Coat Black Creme Polish

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/21/2012 06:44:00 PM
Give me a creme polish and I'll, eventually, look for a way to get glitter on it...
This is a one coat black creme....seriously!!! Maria, owner and creator of, Cult Nails has done what no one else could; make a one-coat black creme. Kari, from Once Bitten Blog, came up with the PERFECT name too: 'Nevermore'. I wore 'Nevermore' for two days before playing with glitter. So, as you may notice, there is hardly any tip wear. 'Nevermore' is so shiny that I didn't even need a top coat either.

Before I removed 'Nevermore', I did four glitter effects on each hand...
 
 On my right hand, I used: NK Nail Enamel in 'Magical' (thumb); Orly in 'It's A Meteor' (index finger); Cult Nails in 'Captivated' (middle finger); Wet 'n Wild in 'Bow In My Presence' (ring finger); and my pinky is bare.


Now on my left hand...


Starting with my thumb: Cult Nails in 'Happy Ending' (thumb); Orly in 'Be Brave' (index finger); China Glaze in 'Luxe and Lush' (middle finger); ring finger is bare; love & beauty in 'Clear/Silver' (pinky). I like how the sunlight bounced off 'Happy Ending'. 

Years ago, when I wore black nail polish, I was so 'goth' about it. It seemed deviant. But today, I don't think anyone thinks twice about seeing it or wearing it. At least for me, I didn't notice anyone pulling their children away from being around me. 

Want to wear a one-coat black creme proudly? You can order yours at Cult Nails. And you can order 'Happy Ending' and 'Captivated', that I used, as well.

Do you take a walk on the wild side...wear black nail polish?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates