UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Cult Nails: Charming and Happy Ending From The Fairy Tale Collection

Friday, June 1, 2012

Cult Nails: Charming and Happy Ending From The Fairy Tale Collection

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/01/2012 08:18:00 PM
Happy June!!! The newest collection from Cult Nails is soon to be released. This one is called the Fairy Tale collection. I adore the shades in this collection because they remind me of one of my new, favorite shows: Once Upon A Time.


Here are the first two that I tried...

This is 'Charming' and 'Happy Ending'.

If you like lavender or a soft purple, you will be charmed by 'Charming'. This polish has just a hint of magenta flash to it. You have to look deep to see it but it is what gives 'Charming' its special spell. I have on three coats here. And man, Cult Nails dries so fast for me. Good thing because I can't sit still.


And, adding onto that with a 'Happy Ending', well, it couldn't get any more perfect...
 
 
 'Happy Ending' is like nothing I have or, have seen. It's flakies that look like shards of colored glass. And these pieces lay down flat, no roughness. I didn't have to go fishing for them either. Joy! Happy Ending!

Look forward to seeing the rest of the collection as I will be swatching them as well. But, don't wait on me; go to Cult Nails and order your collection today.


Don't you love fairy tale collections?

1 comments:

ehinks21 on June 1, 2012 at 9:08 PM said...

Can't wait to get mine!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates