UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Cult Nails: Princess From The Fairy Tale Collection

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cult Nails: Princess From The Fairy Tale Collection

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/23/2012 09:27:00 PM
Every little girl wants to grow up and be a princess. Except for me. I wanted to be a scientist and look through microscopes. However, now, I think it is OK to say I would like to be a princess. A rich princess. With lots of makeup and nail polish. And a huge closet full of Princess clothing.

In the meantime, I can have the nails of a princess with Cult Nails 'Princess' from the new Fairy Tale collection...
 

Princesses are stereo-typed as being spoiled. I did have to spoil this 'Princess' a bit. This polish dries very quickly. She isn't one to fuss around. Applying the polish is your job and you must get right to it.


I have three coats here because I was working on smoothing out the look. I still ended up with making patchy areas. Don't let this turn you away from 'Princess', however. This is a beautiful polish! No top coat needed for this one...
 
 


What looks like an innocent, soft blue, there is a pleasant surprise of magenta shimmer to this one. The blue doesn't seem to have a high gloss itself, however, the magenta shimmer gives it a reflective glimmer.
 
You can not only be a Princess, but you can have 'Princess' nails by ordering your Fairy Tale collection from Cult Nails.This is the last polish from the collection for me to review. If you'd like you can click the names and see my reviews of the rest of the collection: Evil Queen with Happy Ending; Feelin' Froggy; Charming with Happy Ending.

If you are a long-time reader, you will know that Libby is the real Princess at the Vanity. But, her new 'sister' is quite a sweetie as well. Kayla has NO pretentious airs at all. After I took these photos of Kayla, she got her tummy 'nom nom'ed...
 


Product was provided to me for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates