UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Kleancolor: Multi-Tasking Stick

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kleancolor: Multi-Tasking Stick

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/24/2012 04:47:00 PM
Like the multi-functioning black jacket, I can't resist multi-use makeup. Kleancolor makeup has a Multi-Use Stick collection and I picked one up...
This one is called 'Poppy'. It is a glittery, brick shade in the tube...

I like the packaging because I get a better sense of the shade color as well as how much is left once I start using it. However, as you read on, you'll see how I was deceived, somewhat, on the color...
 
I have started experimenting using a creme blush before I put on mineral foundation. It just seems more logical to do it in that order rather than the other way around. But, I'm working on laying a foundation of color on my cheeks to see if it adds anything to the look.

Some cremes are better than others. I picked 'Poppy' because I don't have any cremes quite this color. It seems I have a lot of pinks, as they work better with my skin tone. But, I thought 'Poppy" would be a nice difference for a creme shadow and lipstick as well.

This swatch illustrates how 'Poppy' looks with my skin color...
 
Interesting that once is it on me, it looks more peachy in color. Still, it is a pretty color.

What I discovered is that Kleancolor's Multi-Stick works best for me just as a creme blush. As a shadow, it creased and I wasn't surprised. Not only am I having issues with shadows creasing on me, this product is super creamy, and it creased in no time. Even as a lipstick, it was just too creamy for any staying power. It did OK as a lipstick only when I used it with a lip primer. And then, that only gave it a couple more hours of hanging around. I think the reason this product worked on my cheeks is because I have normal to dry skin on the apples of my cheeks.

Kleancolor has a total of 12 shades to the Multi-Stick collection. You can see them all on their website. I got mine at Red Lips Cosmetics store, here in Orlando. At $2.99, it's a rather small investment. 

Do you like multi-tasking makeup products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates