UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: You Know You Want The Entire Collection: LA Colors Flowers Palettes

Thursday, June 14, 2012

You Know You Want The Entire Collection: LA Colors Flowers Palettes

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/14/2012 07:53:00 PM
Thankfully, being a beauty blog reader, and then a blogger, I have found that I am not alone wanting to own an entire collection of anything from nail polishes, to lip glosses to eye shadows. And, how easy is it to afford such an obsession if it is at the Dollar Tree. 

So, when I found a new-to-me collection of LA Color shadows, it was chump-change to get all five...
 
 
 
This are named after flowers but I found that nothing about the flower coordinates with the shades.

Doesn't matter to me. I find them uber-pretty...
 
 
 
OK, OK...I know. Sometimes Dollar Tree makeup can be chalky and just plain cheap. And, I will agree. However, I have found that in the past 4 or so years, LA Colors has gotten a lot better. This collection is the best so far.

Here I swatched Water Lily and Orchid...
I'm not going to fib, these are so smooth, I had to double check that they were not creams. The swatches, that's just 2 strokes each with the sponge applicator. Butta-smooth. I found these so easy, kindergarten easy, to work with. In fact, I loved the way they looked so much, I'm going to actually do an EOTD (eye of the day) look.(There's your warning!)

The embossed shadows will make for some pretty MOO cards. I use MOO for the blog's business cards. I can use my own photos. Here's one that will be in the selection next time...
If you find any of these at your Dollar Tree, find one or two, or all five, that you like and have fun...because you won't go broke.

Have you seen these?

MOO cards are purchased on my own. If you choose to use the hyperlink in my post, I will get credit with MOO. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates