UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Tool Tuesday: Shower Comb

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tool Tuesday: Shower Comb

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/19/2012 07:46:00 PM
This is quite the unassuming comb. It's cheap; like about $1 at Walgreens or even the dollar store. There's nothing about it to make it worth more than that...
This comb is hooked on the shower rack in my....guess it.....SHOWER, YES!!!

I have long, fine hair. I can't imagine trying to comb my hair without combing it first, with conditioner still in it, before rinsing. If not, I'd end up with a tangled mess and a handful of broken hair.

This pink one I got last year when I went to the coast for a weekend. I forgot to bring my original one. And, as I mentioned, I couldn't go without one. Hey, that's what makes Walgreens so damn handy!

Simple features....
...hook on one end...
...teeth on the other. But, seriously, before I rinse out my conditioner, I use this comb because it is super gentle on my fragile, wet strands. And the comb, itself is easy to care for. To wash it, I put it in a bowl of water with a couple of capfuls of bleach and let it stand for a couple of hours. After wiping and rinsing, back into the shower ready for my next wash.

I know it is so simple, but, really I LOVE this tool! It could easily be the only tool I would need for my hair. And because I know you want to know, my original one is white and I have had it for at least a decade. Since I had to get a second one, I went for pink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates