UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Holo-Tastic Candy Coated Tips

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Holo-Tastic Candy Coated Tips

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/19/2010 06:21:00 PM
Candy Coated Tips did a fab-u-lousis job with a holographic....OMG! OMG! OMG!
Check it out!!!!

Holo-tastic!

Hello nail fanatics

I'm sure you know all about the fantastic invention that we call "Holographic Nail Polish"...I swear I could just kiss the man or woman that decided to put tiny light prisms on my tips!

So beautiful, so sparkly...just plain friggin awesome!

Well here is a new polish added to "my world".

Milani "Cyberspace"
A light blue holographic polish, so pretty, so necessary
3 coats, with two coats of Poshe Fast Drying Top Coat


I had to take this off after two days, because I kept staring at my hands while I was driving....no bueno :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This color is NICE!!!!!

Megan Harmeyer on May 28, 2010 at 6:16 PM said...

I like their holos. I have HiTech and LOVE it!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates