UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Yummy And Vegetarian

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yummy And Vegetarian

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/22/2010 10:16:00 PM
A quick detour to something very YUMMY!  My friend, Ivy, heads up this blog on vegetarian meals.  She's quite a 'Betty Crocker' too.

Here's a repost of her most recent recipe.  Read it and salivate!

Yummy Lentil Tacos


I enjoy cooking new recipes. I came across this recipe last week and when I saw it was "Lentil Tacos" I wasn't sure if I wanted to make it or not. I've tried Lentils before, but in soups, but as tacos? Nope. I decided to make these today for dinner and I was blown away by the taste! It was DELICIOUS! I would have never thought that lentil tacos could taste this good. This recipe is a keeper! It was very easy to make too. This one is a must try! 

You can find the recipe on the link below: If you try it out, please let us know what you thought of it. Enjoy!

1 comments:

BLIX on May 24, 2010 at 12:56 PM said...

This looks yummy! I've been eating homemade tacos the past two weeks...I could switch it up with a recipe like this. :-)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates