UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: My First Blog Award

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My First Blog Award

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/25/2010 05:37:00 PM
My cute follower and friend, Steph, who has Imperfectly Painted passed on to me my first blog award!  Whoo Hoo!  And it's soooo cute!




Check out all the 'pinkness!' :)

So, I'm passing on this award to 10 sweet bloggers.

Jeweled thumb
Babbling Brooke
My Simple Little Pleasures
Getcha Nails Did
Parokeets
Susie's Home and Hobbies
Lacquer Laine
Addicted To All Things Pretty
Concrete And Nail Polish
A Day In The Life Of Doll Face


Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you.

Put the award on your blog.

Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment.

3 comments:

Unknown on May 25, 2010 at 6:15 PM said...

awww, YOU are so sweet!! I can see why you won this award :D Thanks so much for sharing :)

Recalcitrant Nails on May 25, 2010 at 9:04 PM said...

Congrats on your award! :)

Gejba on May 26, 2010 at 3:32 AM said...

Congrats on your reward and thx for naming us. *hug*

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates