UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: The Maiden Voyage

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Maiden Voyage

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/14/2010 08:30:00 PM

Greetings!

This is my nail polish/makeup/fanciful flights blog. Ta da!

Bear with me as I customize my blog. Using the standardized templates just isn't going to do.

I'm Kimberly. I am owned by Libby. Libby is a ragdoll cat. She has pinky lips, pinky toes, bluest eyes and a pudgy, pink tummy. Shhhh...don't tell her I posted this picture of her. She was just chillin' in my office chair.

There are all these blogs about nails, nail stamping, makeup, skin care, etc., how could I not jump into the deep end?! It's become an obsession that is keeping up late at night reading blogs, chasing down nail polishes and painting my nails the most fantastic of colors.

So, that's the quick introduction. Stay tuned for more about Libby and my nail polish addiction...er, I mean 'hobby.'




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates