UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Lip Service for Maybelline Lip Liners

Monday, May 17, 2010

Lip Service for Maybelline Lip Liners

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/17/2010 07:35:00 PM
I wasn't going to post, quite yet, about makeup.  Not that I don't have much, mine you.  I just wanted to establish my blog around nails.  However, today's trip into Big Lots welding a boon for lip liners.

I found these all in a bunch in a crate at the front of the store.  After some rummaging and a..cough, cough...test swatch...I knew I'd get a few of these.  It's Maybelline's Moisture Extreme Lip Liner. 

The swatch at the store felt so smooth and creamy on my hand that it just had to happen.  So I picked out a red, pink and nude.



Then, before I even left the parking lot, I swatched all three on my hand.  (I ended up putting the Nude on my lips.)  Do you know that it was almost 2 hours later and this is how the test swatches look?  I even tried to rub the evidence...oh, I mean, the TESTS off my hand.  And this is what they looked like even after that!  Heck, I had washed my hands twice before I took this picture.
  Swatches are top to bottom:  Wine 60, Nude 95,  Red 80. Same order as the picture of the pencils above.

Now, I've seen liners like this demonstrated on QVC.  But I figured that they weren't REALLY rubbing hard.  But I promise you, I was trying to smudge these.  Note even a softening of the lines.  And for a buck, I've struck makeup gold!!

Have you tried Maybelline's Moisture Extreme?  What's your color?  Have you ever had a lip liner that had this durability?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates