UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: More on Maybelline's Moisture Extreme Lip Liner

Thursday, May 20, 2010

More on Maybelline's Moisture Extreme Lip Liner

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/20/2010 06:09:00 PM
I know I am NOT the only one who finds more is better with makeup, polish, skincare, etc.  Why else would there be soooo many blogs like this one?

I posted here about getting three Maybelline lip liners at Big Lots this past week.  I loved them so much that I shopped at two different BL to see if there were more colors of this brand.  Maybelline's Moisture Extreme Lip Liner.  I'm in looooveeee!  

Yippee!  I was able to score two more different colors.


                                                Here's Cocoa and Toast.

And here is how it looks over 2 hours later and at least two hand-washings.  Plus, I tried rubbing it off with my index finger to boot.
                                               Light from a sunny window.

                                                Here's a look with outside light.
                               (Eeps!  I notice that even the freckles [that's the story I'm sticking to] show                                   up in macro shots.)

And now, 6 hours later, more hand-washings and cooking up a dinner.  Just in case you have doubt, I do wash the back of my hands!  I'm using hand soap and dish soap.  


I was so impressed with the first three, I had to get more.  I'm sure you understand. :)
Now if I could just find a pink shade, I could throw away all other liners.  But then that wouldn't be much fun, would it?
                                            Libby's fun.  She has permanent 'pinky' lips.

What's it take for you to say 'good-bye' to cosmetics you've used?  Have you had any new cosmetic discoveries yourself?

3 comments:

Stephanie Merlin on May 20, 2010 at 9:42 PM said...

Those suckers sure last!!! You have a beautiful cat!

Libby's Pink Vanity on May 20, 2010 at 9:47 PM said...

Thank you! Libby is quite the princess...lol

I have washed dishes, and have washed my face, put on self-tanner AND washed my hands after that! It's just now starting to come off. But I can still see it.

I will need to make sure I use a lip color that lasts too. Or else, I'll be sporting that lip liner/no lipstick look that makes me cringe. :/

KarenD on May 21, 2010 at 10:03 AM said...

Huh, with a name like "Moisture Extreme" I would have expected them to slip off fairly easily. I'll have to keep an eye out for these next time I'm in BL stalking nail polish.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates