UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Intense Collection from XXI and Lemon Flutter

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Intense Collection from XXI and Lemon Flutter

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/22/2010 08:21:00 PM
One of the projects I work on is to visit retail stores, which, just HAPPEN to be in malls.  Yea, poor me.  Normally, I don't have to work on Saturdays, however, due to car technical difficulties, I wasn't able to make all my visits on Friday.  I finished up today driving around in the hubby's car.

I juuuust so happened to pass by XXI on the way into the mall.  And, here's one of the things I picked up.

Neither picture truly shows the vividness of the colors.  I'm looking forward to trying these out and sharing....soon, I hope.

And because of Lacquerized's post, I had to check out Lemony Flutter from Lush.
This was $15 for the container.  A bit more than I'd pay for a cuticle butter.  But, because Lacquerized ranked it just a point higher than Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (which it the one I was using), I had to take it up a notch.  I've only tried it once but, will get more test drives, surely.  It performs as good as she says.

I'm justifying it because I have stopped picking and biting my cuticles.  They need a bit more TLC after all the years I had abused them.

Have you tried this one?  Have you ever left Lush without spending over $50? (me neither)  What do you use as a treatment for your cuticles?

1 comments:

killou.killou on September 6, 2010 at 2:27 PM said...

Thanks for this article because I was looking for a good cuticle cream or oil! and even tough I know the lacquerized blog I missed this article.
So today right after school, I bought it, my first lush product!! with some other goodies. so thanks

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates