UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Finding New Beauty Bloggers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Finding New Beauty Bloggers

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/31/2011 05:53:00 PM
It is very meaningful to me to meet beauty bloggers from all around the world. Seriously. Did you ever think you'd have friends in Europe? Canada? Even in an entirely different state, without even leaving your home? It boggles my mind. Yet, I wouldn't have missed it for anything.

I have asked a few of my new friends to share with me, so that I could share with you, a bit about themselves. I'm thrilled to share and to call these bloggers friends.

This will be my Sunday blog posts for the next few months. I do hope you enjoy getting to know these fabulous bloggers too.

Today's A to Z Of Me is by Nicole from Nightly Nails. They just don't get any sweeter than Nicole. One of the first bloggers I made friends with, I'm in awe of her nails and her skills. Here's a bit more on her:



The A-Z of me.

A. Age:
Ain't nothin' but a number!


B. Bed size:
Not big enough?

C. Chore you hate:

Dishes.
D. Day:

Cliche, but Friday.


E. Essential start to your day:

Coffee!

F. Favorite color: 

Green

G. Gold or Silver:

Silver

H. Height:

Wicked short! 5'2"

I. Instruments: 

None. 

J. Job title:

Taxi Driver

K. Kids: 

Yup!

L. Live: 


North Carolina

M. Mom’s name:

Susan

N. Nicknames: 

Niki

O. Overnight hospital stays: 

One

P. Pet peeve: 


Dishonesty. Rudeness. Comic Sans.

Q. Quote from a movie: 
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise. (Fight Club)

R. Right or left handed: 
Right

S. Siblings:

Five.



T. Time you wake up: 
.
Too freaking early!

U. Underwear: 

Yes please?

V. Vegetables you dislike: 

Beets. Urgh.


W. What makes you run late: 
Mornings. Because I hate, hate hate mornings. So I'm always behind. But I hate being late!

X. X-Rays you've had: 

Too many to count!

Y. Yummy food you make: . 

Meatloaf.

Z. Zoo:

At my house? A little bit!




Can you just tell she's cute as a button and just as darling? Nicole's blog is Nightly Nails so stop by and be ready to add her to your list of favorite blogs.


8 comments:

The Peach on July 31, 2011 at 7:11 PM said...

What fun! Can't wait to see who else you have in store for us! I agree that it has been amazing to be able to make internet friends all across the world!

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 31, 2011 at 7:30 PM said...

@Peach And I count you among them too! :D

FOREVER '92 on July 31, 2011 at 10:12 PM said...

I love Nicole!! ahahah this made me smile, do more of these they are super fun to read. I totally busted out laughing cause she put Comic Sans as her pet peeve. I would never even think to have a font as a pet peeve but it makes so much sense! :D

yelaya on August 1, 2011 at 3:05 PM said...

Nice idea, Kimberly! I am italian and i have a blog too. This is the link: http://yelayadreamsofbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/07/yelaya-feats-high-voltage-behold-future.html

Anonymous said...

That was a fun read! Love that woman!

MissMidnightBlue said...

LOL Pet peeve comic sans.. I loves ya Nikki! I love to read these. :)

Candi on August 1, 2011 at 11:06 PM said...

Nice post!
I really enjoy your blog =)

Nicole on August 2, 2011 at 8:46 PM said...

Oh Kim, thank you so much! You are a sweetheart. Monique and Robyn, thank you both so much. :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates