UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Best Blog Tag: What I Like About You

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Best Blog Tag: What I Like About You

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/10/2011 05:04:00 PM
I snagged this from the cute as can be Christine, who owns http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/. She has quite the professional beauty blog.



This is a tag that helps (or averts) people to get to know you. Many folks say they are private people. Well, that is true, to an extent. But I don't have any issues with sharing this info. Here is goes:

7 things about me:
1. I love tattoos and am so looking forward to getting a few more.
2. I went to a high school, all 4 grades, that had a total of 100 kids. Small.town.
3. One of my favorite childhood memories is spending time with my maternal grandmother.
4. I love Twizzlers. This is one of the ultimate comfort foods for me.
5. I truly believe I will win the lottery.
6. I will always love the '80's.
7. I'm the oldest of three. Next is my brother, then my sister.


Favorite Color: Red. Bet you are surprised.
Favorite Song: Kansas: Dust In the Wind
Your favorite dessert: Turtle Cheesecake
What is pissing you off: Out and out rude people.
When you're upset, you: rant to my husband
Your favorite pet: Ragdoll Kitties
Black or White: Black
Biggest fear: That dying will hurt.
Best feature: I can make about anyone laugh 
Everyday attitude: sarcastic as all hell
What is perfection: Enjoying the very moment you are in
Guilty pleasure: Besides makeup stuff? Workout DVDs

I tag these beautiful ladies:

If I didn't tag you, it doesn't mean I don't think you are NOT the best. If you are on my bloglist, you ARE the best already. Snag this tag if you'd like to, and sent it to four blogs you follow. :D

6 comments:

Makeup and Mutts on July 10, 2011 at 6:32 PM said...

How cool! Had no idea you had tattoos :)

The Peach on July 10, 2011 at 8:47 PM said...

I never would have guessed you to be a tattoo person! But it doesn't surprise me that you can make people laugh and are sarcastic! :) Thanks for sharing!

BeautyJudy on July 10, 2011 at 9:49 PM said...

I love learning about bloggers! I can see you making people smile! And id love to know what tattoo you really want to get next! Thank you for the tag, I'm doing this tomorrow!

Christine on July 11, 2011 at 8:48 AM said...

yay, im so happy that you decided to do this as well, so much fun learning about you :)

Love Christine ♥

Erika on July 11, 2011 at 10:12 AM said...

Thank you so much! <3

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 11, 2011 at 8:00 PM said...

@Vintage Makeup I have 3 at the moment.

@Peach I think the tattoos surprise lots of folks. Not sure why though.

@BeautyJudy I have in mind the 'ohm' symbol inside a mandala that is rainbow graduated. I think I'd like it right below my neck on my back. :)

@Christine Thanks, love! You inspire me!

@Ice Queen You are so welcome. :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates