UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Tag: Would You Rather

Friday, July 22, 2011

Tag: Would You Rather

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/22/2011 09:01:00 AM
Caitlin, who owns Cosmetic Chronicles, did a 'Would You Rather' post and tagged anyone who would like to give it a go. 

So, here it goes...

1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

I could do without my shadows, if I had to.

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?


Hmmm...rather easy...never cut it again. 
 
 
3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?


Pink; I have cool undertones.

4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

 
Oh, man! That's hard because I don't need either. But, since I have to choose, I'll say clothes.

 
5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?

 
Lipstick as eyeliner would feel weird. I'm going to say eyeliner as lipstick.


 
6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

 
Sephora, all the way.

7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color the rest of your life? 


One lip color.

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

 Doesn't really matter in Florida what one wears in the winter. But I sure in the hell am not wearing winter clothes in the summer!! *dies*
  
9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
 
Dark nails. I enjoy pretending I'm a vamp.


 
10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?


I'm so fickle, I only have favorites of the moment. However, I'll say lip product.

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?


I had to think hard on this one. I was going to say ponytail but when I'm 80 years old, I think a ponytail will be a bit too much. So, I will say messy bun. I'm choosing bun even though I wear my hair in a ponytail more.

 
12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss? 


Lip gloss can go.

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?


This is another one that had me thinking hard. I'm going to say shave them off. A Sharpie brow is going to be much more noticeable. And I don't want to look like Groucho Marx.


14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

This choice is out of vanity; live without nail polish.


You are tagged if you read this! Come on...you know it's fun. :D

5 comments:

Cosmetic Chronicles on July 22, 2011 at 9:10 AM said...

Glad you did this and it enjoyed it! Thanks for linking back to me, so sweet! :)

Megan Harmeyer on July 22, 2011 at 1:07 PM said...

There are some hard questions there! LOL

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 22, 2011 at 2:18 PM said...

@Cosmetic Chronicles No problem, sweets!!

@Megan I take stuff like that so seriously. Like, who is going to make me do those things to my eyebrows! LOL I should have been a smart-ass for all of them. And you are the one I thought of who would take this and do it too. :D

Megan Harmeyer on July 23, 2011 at 10:51 PM said...

Well, since you said I should...I will. :)

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 24, 2011 at 8:56 AM said...

@Megan I read it today. ;)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates