UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Kleancolor's American Eyedol Shadows

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Kleancolor's American Eyedol Shadows

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/23/2011 09:23:00 PM
Just a quick look at some Kleancolor's Baked Eyeshadows I got a couple of months back. Highly pigmented and work great wet too.


There isn't just one blue, there are 6 of them. There is not just one shade of brown, there are like 8!




These are the ones I got. $2.99 each and I call it a win. I found these at a local beauty store called 'Abradel Beauty Supply.' This is the same store I found Kleancolor crackles and Mia Secret crackles.

Since I snapped these photos sometime back, I don't have any swatches to share. I wanted to let you know these are out there and they are pretty cool for the money. And they are sure to have a color, or two, you will like.

4 comments:

Christine on July 23, 2011 at 9:35 PM said...

These look gorgeous, wish we had those here :)

Love Christine ♥

Megan Harmeyer on July 23, 2011 at 9:37 PM said...

I wish we had KleanColor stuffs here. The only place I've seen anything are a few polishes at Hot Topic.

JanandJill.com on July 23, 2011 at 10:13 PM said...

These baked eyeshadows are such pretty shades. They look great and that is such a good price. Nice post, thanks for sharing.

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 24, 2011 at 8:52 AM said...

@Christine That is sad you don't get these. I know they have a website. But, I don't know if they ship internationally.

@Megan Do you ever shop at beauty supply stores? Like the ones that sell wigs and hair for extensions? That's the type of store I found these at.

@Dale I was glad that they were so pigmented. I hoped they were not so hard there would be no transference of powder. But these are great.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates