UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Could Just Die For Cult Nail's 'Living Water'

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Could Just Die For Cult Nail's 'Living Water'

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/05/2011 07:22:00 PM
Maria, owner and creator of Cult Nails, just released the upcoming Fall collection. Oh, I'm going to be sporting these! I hope I don't have to wait til Fall either. 

And, before I get my hot, little hands on these new ones, I decided I better get the ones I already have up for their review.

So far my favorite: Living Water:
Great! This photo captures the inky blue base with turquoise micro-glitter. :)

Oh, yea!!! I'm falling for it all over again.



  Two coats, here, of this beauty and no top coat. It wasn't necessary. Shine-o-rific.


You have got to love a polish that not only applies fantastic, wears well and then, photos like an experienced model.

As a nail blogger, I do change my polish often. But I loved this color so much, I hated to say good-bye. So I did a pedicure with it and it's been on my toes for at least a month. I continue to redo 'Living Water' on my toes since it is a 'cult' favorite of mine.

5 comments:

Toyomi on July 5, 2011 at 8:58 PM said...

I love your new template first of . This color is really gorgeous ! I'd wear it all the time .

Megan Harmeyer on July 5, 2011 at 9:30 PM said...

Isn't it the best?! Definitely my fave of the Cult line so far. Have you seen the sneaks of the upcoming Fall collection? *dies*

Anonymous said...

I have this but haven't used it yet. It's so beautiful!

Cat on July 6, 2011 at 10:02 AM said...

I've been dying over this shade, and your swatches just sealed the deal...I'm snapping this one up ASAP!

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 6, 2011 at 11:26 AM said...

@Toyomi Thanks about the blog. I have a few tweaks I'm getting fixed. I still want to improve on so many levels. It's a wonderful, growing experience.

@Megan Oh, I did see the sneak looks. Yummy! LW is my favorite so far too. I have a thing for inky polishes.

@Kittypolishnbags Girl! Go! Swatch! When you return, of course. :)

@Cat You will not be disappointed. :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates