UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Warhol's Poptastic Nail Art

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Warhol's Poptastic Nail Art

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/20/2011 06:01:00 PM
It's Wednesday. On Wednesday's We Wear Pink. Pink it is...




It's a hot and very bright pink from Color Club's Poptastic collection. They named this one 'Warhol.'



I have had more comments and compliments from strangers while I have been wearing the colors from the Poptastic collection. These colors are truly attention-getters.




It does look like a smudge on my index finger, but it's just a reflection.

Do I dare try to make 'Warhol' POP (art) even more?



I got this Icing polish called 'Glamourous' many months back. It is one of the best holo glitters I own. I wish my car was this color instead of the run-of-the-mill silver.



This reminds me of the disco ball at a restaurant/club in my home town. After 10 PM, they moved the tables off the dance floor and we BOOGIED!!!



Here's the sad part, even in real life 'Warhol' stole the limelight right out of 'Glamourous.' 'Warhol' is just spectacular and doesn't need any help.

But in real life, Warhol really wasn't attractive. His face was taunt before we even started making fun of Joan Rivers...




He's Got Kenny Rogers' Eyyyyyyes' (sung to the song 'She's Got Betty Davis' Eyes').


I dig the art, though. :D

12 comments:

Megan Harmeyer on July 20, 2011 at 6:09 PM said...

That looks great! It looks like a neon jelly - which would be awesome. I really like the sparkle on top!

Megan Harmeyer on July 20, 2011 at 6:09 PM said...

And I just got your Betty Davis eyes reference. Bwahhahahahaha!

Makeup and Mutts on July 20, 2011 at 6:18 PM said...

"But in real life, Warhol really wasn't attractive" hahahaha :)

The Peach on July 20, 2011 at 6:24 PM said...

Love the pink! I agree with Megan, looks great with the glitter over it! And as always, you crack me up! Hes got Kenny Rogers eyes! Hahaha!

MissMidnightBlue said...

Hahahaha! the whole Warhol thing. Love it with the sparkles on top. ;)

Stephanie Merlin on July 20, 2011 at 7:31 PM said...

I love this color. I love the entire Poptastic collection! Color Club makes great neons.

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 20, 2011 at 9:34 PM said...

@Megan Girl, I've made up an entire satire song called 'He's Got Kenny Rogers' Eyes!' I came up with it when I saw Joe Biden.

@Vintage Makeup Now, you know I don't lie. ;)

@Peach The glitter wasn't too holo though. So it was rather a disappointment. Glad you love my made-up song.

@MissMidnightBlue Looks like the sparkles were a better hit than I figured.

@Steph I didn't think I'd like them until I started swatching them.

Hair Romance on July 21, 2011 at 1:46 AM said...

love a bright polish, this is cute with the glitter too

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 21, 2011 at 8:48 AM said...

@Hair Romance I'm starting to think I was too quick to judge on the glitter. :) And I can't wait to see what hair style I'm going to pick from your ebook today. I get compliments a lot. :D

Anonymous said...

It looks so jelly-ish! So pretty!

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts on July 22, 2011 at 2:48 AM said...

Looks great on you!

Sarah on July 23, 2011 at 1:16 AM said...

The pink shimmery color is so pretty on you!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates