UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: A Pleasant Surprise Pairing Up

Friday, July 8, 2011

A Pleasant Surprise Pairing Up

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/08/2011 06:59:00 PM
As much as I'm on the computer, I'd think I would have read that blogger is changing. Well, I do know that its new name will be Google Blog or Glob Boogle...something like that. ;p

This isn't a thought-out manicure. I just picked. But, I like pleasant surprises, right?

This tiny Color Club doesn't have a name but I still love it. Here's why...

This is a metallic silver with gold micro-glitter. I can see the glitter in the photos, but it isn't showing up as gold. 

Next, is an unusual crackle color...

Mia Secret's Crackle Polish 'Sky.' I picked this up from a new display at the Beauty Supply Store that I get Kleancolor products. So, I know that the Mia Secret crackles were new in the store. But, the separation of the polish makes me wonder just how old is 'Sky'? I wonder if 'Sky' is as old as...dirt. *goes off to ponder*

This light shade of turquoise is not one that I would like by itself. However, because 'Sky' was a crackle shade I have not seen before, I got it. And with a quick pairing up...

Here's what I got...

I like it! What do you think? 'Sky' crackles very well. It applies with ease and is a friendly polish; you don't have to rush to get it on before it starts to drag.


As with crackles, 'Sky' dries matte. I left it that way.

This is a pleasant surprise. And it made me smile.

Are you smiling too?


9 comments:

JanandJill.com on July 8, 2011 at 7:33 PM said...

What a pretty color, yes it makes me smile too :) I think the crackle is so pretty

Nice post
xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

The Peach on July 8, 2011 at 8:29 PM said...

Love this combination! The blue looks great with the silver under it! And Blogger is changing?! I'm out of the loop I guess!

OnceBitten on July 8, 2011 at 8:47 PM said...

This came out great! That's probably one of the best cracking crackles I've ever seen. :)

Olivia Frescura on July 8, 2011 at 8:58 PM said...

cool colors! I have a mia secret crackle. the separation is so bad on mine I don't like it at all!

Makeup and Mutts on July 8, 2011 at 9:47 PM said...

That is gorgeous! So jealous of your nails :)

Megan Harmeyer on July 8, 2011 at 9:52 PM said...

Great pairing!

Anonymous said...

The crackling of this and the color combo makes me think of an exotic giraffe! LOL!

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 9, 2011 at 11:23 AM said...

@Dale Thanks so much!

@Peach Thanks! The dashboard is very different.

@OnceBitten Since it separated, I'm surprised to worked so well too. Now, I'll have to see if the other colors are just as good.

@Olivia Oh, dear! I'm sorry that yours went bad, so to speak. I wish I knew what I could do to save it. If, that is even possible.

@Vintage Wow! I'm bashful right now for you saying that you are jealous of my nails. Ah, shucks, thanks!

@Megan The planets must have been aligned. ;)

@kittypollishnbags Oh, that is a good call! I wonder if I can do that with the brown colored crackle I have....hmmmmmm

tytynette on July 10, 2011 at 4:27 PM said...

it looks awesome
I'm having a giveaway on my blog, come and have a look: http://girlnailpolish.over-blog.com

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates