UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Psychedelic Sunshine Summer Lovin'

Friday, July 29, 2011

Psychedelic Sunshine Summer Lovin'

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/29/2011 10:19:00 PM
This is a fun one. It reminds me of this song.




Finger Paint's took my black heart and filled it with sunshine ala 'Psychedelic Sunshine'.

With the new, Fall Finger Paints newly released, I gotta get these Summer ones on here for you to see. Gangway, Comin' Through....!!!!!!

Just stand in awe at this yellow jelly belly....


There is a whole bunch of iridescent glitter going on in this yellow jelly polish.


Yes, it is true; I still have VNL after 2 coats. However, it is not very noticeable in real life. I think the gummy goodness of the 'Psychedelic Sunshine' makes me not worry about that.


On my thumb, it seems like it would be gritty, but again, it's just an illusion. 'Psychedelic Sunshine' is thick, but not gritty. And I like my nails at this length. I'm still growing out the divets from the nail tech driller episode, but am on my way back to this length.

If you like jellies, don't you think this one is divine? I caught an earworm during this post....this is it. Bucket List for me: Dance with John Travolta. aw haaaaaaaaaaa!

10 comments:

Carrie on July 29, 2011 at 11:58 PM said...

oh so cute! this is probably one of the best yellow nail polish i've ever seen. LOVE IT!

Have a great weekend!

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

R.ChamberofBeauty on July 30, 2011 at 12:58 AM said...

Woww this is looking gorgeous <3 Thanks for sharing hun!!!
http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

Freshie on July 30, 2011 at 9:01 AM said...

Mine was super thick, I even had to add some thinner to it~

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 30, 2011 at 11:11 AM said...

@Carrie I became a true yellow-lover with this one.

@Rakhshanda Thank you!

@Freshie I thought about adding some thinner but was worried it would work against the jelly effect.

KarenD on July 30, 2011 at 12:01 PM said...

Squishy goodness! I think I have this one--should dig it out because Mr. Karen loves colors like this on me (even though I don't think they're so flattering on my skintone).

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 30, 2011 at 7:08 PM said...

@KarenD It may not go with my skin tone, however, I usually only wear it for a day or two. :)

MissMidnightBlue said...

Not a bad color. I think I need to get it just cause. :)

Nicole on July 31, 2011 at 2:38 AM said...

This is just such a cutie lemon jelly! :) I love it on you.

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 31, 2011 at 9:13 AM said...

@MissMidnightBlue Girl, you gotta try it. You might be able to find it on clearance at Sally's, at some point.

@Nicole Thanks, sweets!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this shade on you!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates