UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Color Club's Secret Agent Holds Back No Secrets

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Color Club's Secret Agent Holds Back No Secrets

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/12/2011 03:39:00 PM
Color Club's Alter Ego collections have some of my very favorite colors. I mean, like all of them are fab. This purple is no exception...

 
 
I know it looks like a blurple in the photos, however, in real life, it is out and out purple. No wonder it's called 'Secret Agent'. Master of Disguises.



Three coats and no top coat, at this point. The first coat is very streaky but begins to behave with the second coat.

Then, a fancy pants, special effects look with Cover Girl's Ice Slicks...




This is named 'Anti-Freeze'. It makes a very, very subtle change. Much easier to see in the sunlight than indoors. I have reviewed 'Anti-Freeze' before, here.


You might notice that my nails are not smooth. That's not the polish, it's the gel overlay. I have taken back the reigns of doing my own nail work. While going to the salon, I was having issues of either getting acrylics when I ask for gels and/or the nail tech was applying the product super thick. As my nails grow, I'm putting on a thin coat gel. Not all the old product comes off very easily. And, my nails are thin; I won't pry off the old. Plus, I have the 'rings of fire' where my nails have been filed down too far. A skilled tech should never let that happen. I've never done that to myself or anyone before.

So, it's no secret that I enhance my nails. But the rest of me is for real. Well, except my hair color...and a few of my teeth.....but everything else is real!!!! ;p

4 comments:

Christine on July 12, 2011 at 3:51 PM said...

Wow this color is so gorgeous :)

Love Christine ♥

Megan Harmeyer on July 12, 2011 at 4:11 PM said...

Very pretty! I haven't met a CC polish I haven't liked. LOL

Makeup and Mutts on July 12, 2011 at 6:47 PM said...

Love your nails! :)

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 12, 2011 at 8:59 PM said...

@Christine It is a fun color!

@Megan Same here. So, what's this I hear about you doing Guitar Hero??? ;P

@Vintage Makeup Thanks, cutie! You make me blush. I'm still working on getting them, as well as my cuticles, in tip top shape.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates