UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Throw A Couple of Things Together And See What Rises

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Throw A Couple of Things Together And See What Rises

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/16/2011 04:20:00 PM
Take 2 hot colors that don't go together and put them together. Shake. Polish. Admire.

Here's the recipe...

Take 2 coats of Nubar's 'Sunset Matte'...

 


 A golden shimmer that dries matte and looks totally rich...



 Allow the admiration to cool down some before proceeding.

Next, find a sparkly top coat to unmatte 'Sunset Matte.' I chose Finger Paint's 'Sapphire Shimmer'...



Make sure you allow the color to shimmer slowly...


 Once 'Sunset Matte' has dried completely, apply 'Sapphire Shimmer' on top; coat each nail...







See for yourself if this sets up right for you...



 If you like it, share with your friends. If you don't care for it, throw it out and fine another recipe.

Bon Appetit!


6 comments:

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 18, 2011 at 4:50 PM said...

Test....cuz no one has commented. :(

KarenD on July 18, 2011 at 5:34 PM said...

I would not have thought to put those two together; I'm pondering and think I'd be inclined to do more coats of the FP--of course I'm in the "more glitter is better" school of thought most of the time. :)

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 18, 2011 at 5:38 PM said...

@KarenD More glitter is always better. :)

Jane on July 18, 2011 at 9:27 PM said...

Thanks so much for your comment and yes, it does make me feel better to know that I am not the only one :)

I am loving your polishes especially those crackles. I have never seen them before, will have to keep my eyes open.

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 19, 2011 at 3:54 PM said...

@Jane I think you will have fun with a crackle. Go for a silver one if you can. It's the most versatile, in my opinion.

Karolina on July 19, 2011 at 3:56 PM said...

This is lovely! so nice for summer!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates