UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Wednesday's Pink Has Me Prodigious

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday's Pink Has Me Prodigious

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/06/2011 04:24:00 PM
On Wednesdays, I wear pink. So do some other nail bloggers. And I highly recommend that you add each one to your follower list.

Today's pink is all around feminine!




'Get A Clue' is from Color Club's Alter Ego collection. I have deemed 'Get A Clue' as my go-to new, pale pink polish.

Who can be offended by this color...

I have 2 coats on. Now, I think that 3 would have done it better justice. One reason is that I can almost see visible nail line on my index finger. And it is user error on the thumb for the streaky-ness. Yet, as a soft, creme polish, it is a GO.

Wanna see how it jazzes up?


Let's take Sally Hansen's new crackle, 'Fuchsia Shock'. And let's also work with Kleancolor's 'Aurora.'

Who's your baby, now??? Yea...BABY!

I doubt there are many polish-wearers that would create this look and actually wear it. But if you are; Hello, kindred spirit!!!

I have one coat of 'Fuchsia Shock' and 'Aurora' on. Now, what I wish I would have done is try 'Aurora' over the crackle. That just might be a pink mani for a 'fuchsia' Wednesday. ;p

These are the polishes used for this look...
Is there any doubt I wear pink on Wednesday?

1 comments:

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 7, 2011 at 5:17 PM said...

Test!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates