UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Midnight Matte Sounds like a Cowboy Name

Friday, July 22, 2011

Midnight Matte Sounds like a Cowboy Name

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/22/2011 09:50:00 PM
Who would have ever thought that a metallic metal nail polish would look so hot...




This Nubar is 'Midnight Matte.' Once again, I would have never picked up this color before nail blogging (BNB). I mean, it's a darker gray, it looks sort of gritty and it isn't shiny. Well, it is all those things but gritty. It just looks that way; it's smooth. I'm thinking of a cowboy that talks like Sam Elliot.

You can hear is voice in your head too, can't you? See....



On my ring finger is an Incognito sample I got at the Orlando Premiere Show. A demonstrator put this on me. It didn't 'test' too well. Meh.

Nevermind, it's 'Midnight Matte' that you have just fall for. This is just 2 coats. Wears like metal too!

 
I picked up an entire collection of Nubar Mattes called 'Night Sky Collection'. The other two shades that came in this collection are 'Sunset' (reviewed here) and 'Twilight'. I'll visit 'Twilight' soon. :)

Do you like matte metals? Would you like your GPS to have Sam Elliot's voice? No? Just me?

2 comments:

The Peach on July 23, 2011 at 2:22 PM said...

Love this color! I love rich greys like this! Can't wait to see the rest of the colors in this collection!

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 24, 2011 at 8:55 AM said...

@Peach I picked up this set because it was like nothing else I own.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates